Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More Than 700K In My Monthly Pay!


16 August 2007. As I descended from the office parking spaces and headed to the bank, I was a bit anxious whether our pay was already given. I have heard that some of my staff were not able to receive their salaries on time.

As I called our accounting department, I was informed that the payroll has been processed and that whatever problem it was, was caused by the bank. As I eagerly checked my account I was surprised to see more than seven hundred thousand pesos in my account.

I checked again and it showed the same figure. On the third time, I withdrew only the amount I was supposed to get. If you were in my shoes? Would you be getting the whole amount? Or do what I did? I reported it to my Finance Director and told her about the bank's mistake.

But I tell you, if I check my card tomorrow and still find the money there... I might have to reconsider. LOL.

No comments: